Sunday, September 15, 2013

OOTD - Basic Topshop Dress




I have been very busy lately, so I didn't had the time to upload this outfit pictures I took some time ago with a friend of mine. I am working on my "first collection" for University right now, which is very exciting to do.
Sometimes it feels a little weird to post so many outfit pictures of myself, since it feels like a very narcissistic thing to do, but on the other hand it is the kind of posts I like to see the most on fashion blogs, since it can be a great inspiration for personal outfits.

I am wearing: Dress from Tophsop, Belt from H&M, Thrifted oversized shirt, Ankle Boots from H&M, Ruffled Socks from H&M, Necklace from a Flea Market, MAC Media Lipstick 

//Ando muy ocupada en ultimo tiempo, así que no tuve el tiempo para subir estas fotos de un outfit que saque hace un tiempo con una amiga. Estoy trabajando en mi "primera mini colección" para la facultad, lo que me tiene muy copada.
A veces se siente medio raro eso de subir fotos de una misma al internet, ya que siento que en cierto modo es bastante narcisista. Pero por el otro lado, a mi personalmente me encanta ver los outfits de otras personas en Blogs de moda, ya que es una gran fuente de inspiración. Y al fin y al cabo, es una manera de compartir algo un poco mas personal.

Estoy usando: Vestido de Topshop, Cinturón de H&M, Camisa Segunda mano, Botitas de H&M, Medias con volados de H&M, Collar de una feria, Mac Media Lipstick

9 comments:

  1. Las botitas con las medias quedan hermosas, y el vestido es sencillo pero bárbaro♥
    besos y suerte con la colección!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa, punto final. Me encantó.
    Un besito!!
    Bian, Mortem Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous- had to comment on here and your LB, so pretty! http://liquidgrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! the colour makes it look so soft and comfy mmmmm. Haha. AND WOW YOURE WORKING ON YOUR FIRST COLLECTION?? that's so cool! post pics of it okay? I'd love to see it :)

    and thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope amidst your busy schedule, you'll be able to try out the tutorial :)

    http://snippitydoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it is really comfy :) Of course I will :) You have a lovely blog!

      Delete
  5. Hermoso look!
    Me encanta! El vestido es lindisimo y me encanta el detalle que tienen las medias!
    Un beso grande!

    ReplyDelete