Monday, July 29, 2013

OOTD - Im Wald




The pictures were made inside the forest that led to the lake near our house in Sweden. The outfit is rather simple, something I would wear when I just want to be comfortable, but I decided to post the pictures anyway since I like the feel of the background. I am wearing some shorts from Wanama, a shirt from Enlighted Clothing, a leather jacket from Forever 21 and leather bag pack and sandals from a flea market.

// Las fotos las hice en el bosque que llevaba al lago en Suecia. Es bastante simple, algo que usaria un dia en el que mas que nada quiero estar comoda, pero decidi postear las fotos porque me gustaba el fondo con los arboles del bosque. Estoy usando unos shorts de Wanama, remera de Enlighted Clothing, campera de cuero de Forever 21, y una mochila y sandalias de una Feria (las sandalias son de Brasil).

No comments:

Post a Comment