Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Real objects



Dry Flowers
Origami a friend did
Sewing Maschine + thread

Beautiful photos by Alison Scarpulla


hanging Polaroids

My personal "inspiration book"

Sometimes the things around you can be the ones that inspire you the most. My surroundings, specially the objects in my room influent me in a very strong way. I believe that, if you surround yourself with a few objects that stimulate your creativity, the ideas start to flow for themselves.
//
A veces las cosas alrededor de uno son las que mas nos pueden inspirar. El ambiente, y en especial los objetos dentro de mi cuarto me influyen de una manera muy fuerte. Yo creo que, si uno se rodea de  unos pocos objetos especiales, que estimulan la creatividad, las ideas fluyen por si solas.

No comments:

Post a Comment